- Figure division competitors will be checked in and measured.
- Competitors will compete in a two-piece suit. The bottom of the suit must be v-shaped. No thongs are permitted. Competitors can compete in an off the rack suit. All swimsuits must be in good taste.
- Figure will not have a routine round.
- Competitors must wear high heels.
- Competitors may wear jewelry.
Sierra Nevada Classic Fitness Expo 2018 will be offering two (2) height classes:
|Class A||Up to and including 5’4”|
|Class B||Over 5’4”|
Competitors will walk to the center of the stage alone and perform quarter (1/4) turns, face the judges as directed then proceed to the side of the stage.
Comparison Round – Two Piece Swimsuit:
- Competitors will be judged wearing a two-piece swimsuit and high heels.
- The competitors will be brought back out in a group and directed to do quarter turns.
- Judges will have the opportunity to compare competitors against each other in quarter turns.
Judges will be scoring competitors using the following criteria:
- Small degree of muscularity with separation, no visible striations
- Overall muscle tone with shapely lines, overall firmness and not excessively lean
- Full general assessment
- Healthy appearance
- Stage wear