Men’s Classic Physique Rules
- Classic Physique will be checked in and measured the same as Men’s Physique competitors.
Sierra Nevada Classic Fitness Expo 2018 will be offering two (2) height classes:
|Class A||Up to and including 5’8”|
|Class B||Over 5’8”|
The Judging is scored 100% and will consist of comparisons of the quarter turns and the following 5 mandatory poses:
- Front Double Biceps.
- Side Chest
- Back Double Biceps
- Abdominal and Thighs
- Favorite Classic Pose (Not Most Muscular)
The Pre-judging will consist of:
- All competitors will perform their posing routine at pre-judging up to and including 60 seconds.
- Comparisons will follow after all individual routines have been performed.
The Finals will consist of:
- Posing Routine (up to maximum of 60 seconds) (No Gymnastics Moves are Allowed)
- Confirmation round (if necessary)
- Posedown (overall title only)
Competitors are required to wear posing shorts. You are “NOT” to wear board shorts or Bodybuilding posing trunks. All competitors are required to wear the same type of cut.
Classic Physique Athletes will be allowed to crossover and compete in additional divisions. This way you can choose where you currently fit the best.