- Bikini Division competitors will be checked in and measured the same as Figure competitors.
BIKINI COMPETITOR RULES
- Competitors will compete in a two-piece suit. The bottom of the suit must be v-shaped. NO THONGS are permitted. Competitors can compete in an off the rack suit. All swimsuits must be in good taste. Athletes will be warned about improper suits and are advised to bring two (2) suits to check in. Athletes will be scored down if the suit is not up to standard.
- Competitors must wear high heels.
- Competitors may wear jewelry.
- All competitors are permitted to have crossovers within the Bodybuilding or Figure division at the same event at the discretion of the promoter with appropriate approval.
Sierra Nevada Classic Fitness Expo 2018 will be offering two (2) height classes:
|Up to and including 5’4”
BIKINI COMPETITION JUDGING
- Competitors will walk onstage alone and perform their Model Walk (personal preference)
2. COMPARISON ROUND, TWO-PIECE SWIMSUIT
- Competitors will be judged wearing a two-piece swimsuit and heels.
- The competitors will be brought back out in a group and directed to do a full front and back stance.
- Judges will have the opportunity to compare competitors against each other in half turns.
Judges will be scoring competitors using the following criteria:
- Balance and Shape
- Overall physical appearance including complexion, poise and overall presentation.